Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Buffalo, New York, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,499 (3,511 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)