Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Buffalo, New York, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,383 (﷼ 58,225,249) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $26,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)