Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Buffalo, New York, United States (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / IRRX *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,075 (﷼ 45,245,105) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $26,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)