Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Buffalo, New York, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,321 (﷼ 55,611,213) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 190 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)