Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.102 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is about the same as in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,150 (€2,858) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)