Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29730 USD / PEN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $3,063 (S/. 10,302) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Leeds costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham costs £1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 2 hours ago)