Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,563 in St. Petersburg, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (27 minutes ago)