Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23892 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 276 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,846 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 4 hours ago)