Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01894 USD / DOP
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,013 (RD$ 106,258) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sarnia costs C$74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$83,060,000 (about 4 hours ago)