Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,896 (2,896 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)