Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04017 USD / HNL
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,994 (L 49,648) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 190 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)