Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01667 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,140 (ARS $68,384) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)