Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 4% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,229 (EC$8,725) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)