Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06798 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,009 (R 29,554) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)