Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.102 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 447 prices entered by 38 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 55% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,614 (€1,465) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)