Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29024 USD / PGK
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,862 (13,307 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)