Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23730 USD / BRL
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,929 (R$ 8,129) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)