Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23743 USD / BRL
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,767 (R$ 7,441) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in León costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,894 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (35 minutes ago)