Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.101 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,958 (€2,686) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)