Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05213 USD / MXN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,754 (Mex$ 33,644) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)