Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05234 USD / MXN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,025 (Mex$ 38,681) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)