Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.101 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 33% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,160 (€1,961) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 3 hours ago)