Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Buffalo, New York, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / VES *
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,906 (41,292,861 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)