Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / XAF
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,124 (2,461,106 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)