Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,955 (CH$1,515,810) in Linares.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)