Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,214 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30868 USD / PEN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,245 (S/. 7,272) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)