Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Buffalo, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29257 USD / PEN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,122 (S/. 7,254) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)