Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,408 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 USD / PEN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,209 (S/. 7,204) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)