Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Buffalo, New York, United States
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30428 USD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)