Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Buffalo, New York, United States
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29901 USD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 31₴ (about 3 hours ago)