Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30774 USD / PEN
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,922 (S/. 9,495) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)