Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / CNY
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,024 (13,884元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)