Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16976 USD / TRY
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,037 (6,110TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)