Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / XAF
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,113 (3,051,640 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)