Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03273 USD / TWD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,498 (76,327 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)