Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / CAD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,961 (C$3,918) in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 2 hours ago)