Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,326 (COL$4,547,031) in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)