Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00478 USD / GYD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 28% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,464 (515,319 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)