Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01968 USD / PHP
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,089 (Php106,101) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Leeds costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham costs £1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)