Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00124 USD / CLP
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,586 (CH$1,274,523) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 4 hours ago)