Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.107 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,674 (€2,416) in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beirut costs 1,200 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)