Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,265 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)