Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / EUR
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,653 (€2,411) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)