Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23889 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,908 (R$ 7,985) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)