Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.660 USD / NZD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,644 (NZ$8,553) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chernihiv costs 25₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Asunción costs 400,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)