Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00264 USD / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 562 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,600 (605,490 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)