Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29568 USD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 601 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,498 (S/. 5,067) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)