Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $2,246 (2,672,273 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)