Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Buffalo, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Buffalo, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 54% cheaper than in Buffalo, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Buffalo, New York you would need to make just about $1,609 (5,979,805 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 3 hours ago)