Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,458 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.786 ARS / LYD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $130,305 (2,976 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)