Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Buenos Aires, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,450 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.370 ARS / LYDX *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $101,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $70,608 (1,602 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 100 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Edinburgh costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)