Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,205 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.092 ARS / BAM *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $87,389 (2,563KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)