Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,152 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.002 ARS / TWD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 49% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $129,940 (64,893 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $87,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)