Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,325 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00440 ARS / IDR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $87,935 (Rp 19,985,886) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)