Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,267 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 45.949 ARS / CAD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 153% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $207,620 (C$4,518) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)